Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Site News: Out with the Old...

I'm making a couple of significant changes here at 1down4up and wanted to let you guys know what's going on.

First of all, I've started using my first name to sign all of my posts instead of B. For some reason, I wanted to be somewhat anonymous when I started blogging a couple of years ago, and I don't feel the same way now.

Second, I'm not going to open a new window every time a link is clicked. That's questionable web design at best, and I've decided to kill that. Please forgive old articles in the archives or even here on the front page if they still open new windows when you click on links. I may miss a link or two in the revamp.

Lastly, I've added comments. I've always wanted to interact with you guys, and now I've got the opportunity. Keep comments on topic and polite. We're all adults here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?